Each of our LLCC staff are screened to insure that your child will be around trained, caring, loving, and responsible individuals.
- All teachers and substitutes must be a minimum of 18 years of age (16 years for aides) and must pass finger printing, criminal and sexual offender records checks through both the State Police and Social Services.
- Each of our staff members will receive CPR First Aid training and certification and are required to attend various workshops and trainings every year for personal and professional enrichment.
- Each are also required to provide annual staff health reports certified by a practicing physician stating that the staff member is free from any disability which would prevent them from caring for children
- Lead preschool teachers should have or currently be pursuing one of the following educational backgrounds:
- An endorsement or bachelor’s degree in a child-related field from a college or university
- Have three months of childcare experience and either a one year early childhood certificate or a child development credential
- Other staff are required to have between 12-24 hours of course training, depending on the position for which they are hired.
- All staff are required to participate in on-going training and education annually.